Labels

Jan 11, 2011

Rindunya kat dye (T~T)


Rindunya kat dye...
aii.....lama lagi ke nak balik..?
Nanti nak makan dengan sape?
sedeynya saya....=(
1st time b'jauhan............................(^.^)

My love...

I love you more than all the stars in the sky. 
I love you more as each moment passes us by. 
I need you for you can wash away my pain. 
I need you more each day  
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.  
I miss you more than ever now. 
I miss you because I really need you somehow. 
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you  
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.

2 comments:

Hilang Tak Berganti said...

dye g mno?

ct syazwani said...

g kursus mesra....=(
sian kt ak...
sorang2...

 

About

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wedding anniversary Countdown